Faircount (Press Release) Sep 6, 2012 – Tampa, Fla. – Faircount’s new Defense Media Network magazine app is a great way to access, read, and explore our industry-leading defense titles. The dedicated readers of our print editions as well as those new to our titles now have the benefit of reading our compelling content through specially designed and optimized digital editions for the Apple iPad.
Download the latest interactive edition of our flagship publication, Defense, which was launched in 1997. This quarterly magazine has earned a reputation for relevance and credibility among our nation’s top military leaders, our service personnel, and senior executives and managers in the defense contractor base. Our editors lead a team of some of the most respected and well-known defense experts in the world to cover topics critical to our nation’s military leadership.
In addition to Defense, Faircount also publishes The Year in Special Operations, and partners with organizations like the U.S. Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Defense Security Cooperation Agency and others, to produce special magazines for their organizations.
We publish special event and anniversary magazines that celebrate the history and tradition of America’s armed forces. We create special titles for anniversaries, openings, stand-ups, launches, commissioning, conferences, galas, award ceremonies, and other significant occasions.
Defense Media Network on the iPad Highlights:
- Read the latest optimized editions of Defense, The Year in Special Operations, The Year in Veterans Affairs and Military Medicine and others
- Directly access, when released, titles from our publishing partners, titles include:
- U.S. Coast Guard Outlook
- U.S. Marine Corps Outlook
- U.S. Army Materiel Command: The Army’s Premiere Provider of Materiel Readiness
- Global Solutions for America’s Partners: Defense Security Cooperation Agency
- Building Strong: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- and more
- Receive notification when new limited special event magazines are made available via the app
- Utilize links with the publication that will grant access to exclusive content on www.DefenseMediaNetwork.com
- Share stories and articles using email, Facebook, Twitter, and more
To access the iTunes Preview page and download the application go to – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/defense-media-network/id551433441?mt=8
Faircount Media Group is a custom publishing and event management company with considerable expertise in the development of specialized publications and events for professional organizations in science, medicine, government, and military. The company has produced or is producing publications for the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, the Navy League of the United States, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Special Operations Command, plus many others. Faircount has been in business for more than 20 years, with offices in Tampa (USA), London (UK), Sydney (Australia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). Please visit www.faircount.com to learn more.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.