The Fall 2017 edition of Veterans Affairs & Military Medicine Outlook covers the budgets, programs, and initiatives of the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Defense Health Program and the Air Force, Army, Marine Corps and Navy Medical Commands.
Inside The Fall 2017 Edition You Will Find:
- Dr. David Shulkin, Secretary, U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Sen. Jon Tester, Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
- Rep. Phil Roe M.D., Chairman of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
- Linda McConnell, Chief Nursing Officer, VA Office of Nursing Services
- Wound Care and Healing
- The National Center for PTSD
- Force Health Protection
- A New Era in Hepatitis C Treatment
- And Much More
While you’re at it, sign up for our weekly VA & MilMed Outlook newsletter.